Thursday, March 3, 2016

Thursday 3/3/16

This is my 2nd week back to work and all is going well.  The last 2 days have been not raining so I have gone outside at lunch time and walked around the block.  Granted I am basically going out to buy a salad for lunch but I feel good that I have walked that little bit.  I am not an exercise person so this is very positive for me.

I noticed this week that my joints hurt a lot more than they have in the 6 weeks I was at home.  I am thinking it might be do to my diet.  Being back at work I started eating a sandwich every day for lunch.  I think I might have a slight gluten allergy.  So I have stopped eating sandwiches.  This weekend I am going to look for some gluten free bread.  A sandwich is just an easy lunch.  If my honey and I go anywhere this weekend I think I will keep an eye out for a bookstore.  I would like to get a cookbook on "clean eating".  I need recipes, I'm just not menu creative.

I haven't been stitching very much.  I pulled out my "mason jar lineup" at the beginning of February. While I love the finished picture, I am hating stitching it.  I am on the back stitching of the white flowers on white aida.  I am hoping the next jar and flowers won't be so bad.  Mostly I have been stitching on another tribal rooster to avoid the mason jars.

The reading from OA's For Today was very good.  Here are some snippets: It is when we try to make our will conform to God's that we begin to use it rightly.  Seeking to conform my will with God's is what restores me to sanity.  It gives me abstinence, peace of mind, and freedom from obsession.  For Today: To know what God would have me do is my first priority, for that knowledge smooths my path and frees me to live with energy and love.
I enjoyed reading that today.


No comments:

Post a Comment