Friday, March 18, 2016

Friday 3/18/16

Thank God it's Friday.  I am all caught up at work so I really don't have much to do today at work.  That makes a really long day when you are bored,

I have a page a day calendar with "Don't Sweat the Small Stuff" quotes on it.  Today it says: Everyone is human and deserves to be forgiven.  Especially you!   What a nice thought.  I don't think I am carrying any grudges or resentments toward anyone except of course my ex-husband.  Not ready to forgive him yet for all the horrible things he did to me.  I don't know if I will ever be able to forgive him.  I need to let go of it though.  It isn't healthy to hate someone so much.  Or to fear someone so much.

OA For Today: I do what is possible for me to do and let God handle the rest.  I need no proof of God's existence to say Thank You for my abstinence and my freedom from compulsive overeating.

I stitched a bit last night.  I also finished a book and started a new one.  I love to read.  As a kid I think I read to escape the abuse of my mother.  When you lose yourself in a story you can forget the world around you for awhile.

Love and peace.

No comments:

Post a Comment