Wednesday, March 9, 2016

3/9/16

I am feeling lots of arthritis pain in my hands and my feet this week.  Not sure what is bringing this on.  I am working on cutting bread out of my diet.  I think that is part of the problem.  I have been walking with out my cane the last few days.  Because my "new hip" leg is slightly longer that my old leg, I walk with a weird gait.  It is pulling on my incision but I think that may be a good thing.  I have been walking over to CVS at lunch time to get a small salad they sell.  It only has 240 calories.  Now if I could rein in the snacking I would be doing good.

Today's OA "For Today" asks, Have I been careless with my program?  My answer is, Yes, I have.
OA For Today:I am ready to change--to be rid of the faults that are hampering my recovery.

OA Voices of Recovery: Abstinence, to me, is very simple.  It is refraining from compulsive overeating and continuing to work my program.  It is eating balanced meals.

Today I am hoping to stay in tune and present.

Love & Peace

No comments:

Post a Comment