Thursday, March 10, 2016

Thursday 3/10/16

It was 82 degrees outside yesterday.  Should be that warm again today.  It went from 30 degrees to 82 in one day.  Just too warm too fast.  But it was beautiful out and I can hear the birds singing now in the morning.

I am thankful that I am here and healthy enough to enjoy the warm weather.

For Today: Acting with courtesy toward myself and others contributes much toward feeling good about myself, and enables me to share it with others.  For the most part of my life I think I am courteous.  I will be conscious of it today.

I finished reading Criminal Intent by Sheldon Siegel.  I enjoyed it.  I am now reading his second book, Incriminating Evidence.

I hope to stay abstinent today.

Voices of Recovery: Turning my life and my will over to God, as I understand God, means I cease demanding perfection of myself and others, of life.

Have a stress free and peaceful day.

No comments:

Post a Comment