Monday, March 7, 2016

3/7/16 Monday

Monday - a new beginning.  Monday's always feel like a new beginning to me.  The start of a new work week.  Hoping to stay on track this week with my food plan.  My boss will be gone most of this week so I will be alone in the mornings and can participate in the OA phone meeting instead of just listening in.  Also, my co-worker (M, the bigot) is out this week too.  So I will have peace and quiet. We sit in cubes so no privacy and she talks a lot, sometimes to herself, she just sits over there and babbles away.

On one of my blog pages, I am keeping track of what I have read this year so far.  I have read 10 books.  I don't know if that is normal, more or less that normal but I feel like a reading machine!!

I haven't been stitching all that much.  I have been working a little bit on a new tribal rooster.  I should get a picture of it to see what you think of the colors.

I really have a boring life.  I'm not complaining because boring is less stressful.  I use to be quite entertaining, now I think I am dull.  The only exciting thing in my life is our move back to WI and it is hanging in limbo right now.  It is too early to do lots of things.  I am ordering some items that we won't unpack, we will just take them with us.  Right now we both work and have incomes but come the end of August we won't have jobs so there will be no buying of anything that isn't necessary to life.

I have been watching the airlines for a good price and Sun Country had a good sale so we are planning a quick trip to WI in May to check on the house that should be half built by then.

My husband is totally stressing about the move.  I am trying not to over-think it.  If I dwell on it I will make myself crazy like he is doing to himself.  We have a timeline and I think we should just cross each bridge as we get to it.  The only thing I am obsessed about is my disgusting and perverted ex-husband.  I am so worried that he will find out I am moving back and will start stalking me again. We are moving to a town that he has no ties too.  I hope that helps keep him away.

Peace and Love

No comments:

Post a Comment