Thursday, August 30, 2018

8/30/18 Gift a ways under way.

Since, I got that large sack of kits from my Aunt and I know I will not stitch them all, I am in the process of gifting some of them away.  I am also gifting away some of my own stash too.  It is a good feeling to lighten the load and give stuff away.  Who doesn't like getting fun stuff in the mail?  So far I am sending a package to, New York, Illinois and Minnesota.  Right now on The Midwest Cross Stitchers Facebook page I have my eagle pattern up for a give away.


I still have this horrible cold.  My eyes are so watery it makes it hard to read or stitch. 

I am still reading Sue Grafton's last book "Y".

I am still stitching on my Sunflowers and Fiestaware.  It is practically a full coverage piece with a ton of back stitch.  I am sure it will take up September.

 I love my job and I only work part time, but there are days I wish I could just stay home and stitch. Of course, if I didn't have my job I couldn't afford to stitch. 


That's all I have for an update today.

Peace and Love,

Dianne

No comments:

Post a Comment