Tuesday, August 28, 2018

8/28/18 Stitching with a cold

Friday I went to my cousin's house and played with her and her 2 nephews (who I think would be my 2nd cousins).  They are 6 and 4 years old. We had fun.  It was a rainy day.  On the drive home my lungs started to feel weird.  That kind of burning sensation with bronchitis or pneumonia.  It got worse and worse and today (Tuesday) I have a full blown head and chest cold.  I have no idea where I picked this up.  Having a cold is miserable and I am all whiny and having a pity party.  My eyes are all watery too.  So I am not stitching tonight.  Here is my update from the weekend.  I think the picture is a bit blurry.

These colors are much brighter and happier than this picture shows.

When I was at my cousin's I picked up the bag of items my Aunt left for me.  She only quilts now so she gave a huge bag of cross stitch kits. Many of them I will never do so I am going to give them away on the Midwest Cross Stitchers Facebook group.  Here is the first one I am giving away.

I also won the auction bid for a project bag from Bendy Stitchy Instagram.  She is selling items for Alzheimer's.  I was quite surprised that the bidding stopped.  I kept upping everyone's bid and I think they just got tired of me.

That's all I can muster up today,

Peace & Love

Dianne


No comments:

Post a Comment