Wednesday, August 8, 2018

8/8/18 update

I must be the worst blogger in history. 

Just a quick update I did have a finish at the end of June.
Seriously thought this was going to do me in.  6 months of confetti browns.  What a nightmare! I did it for my husband for our 10th anniversary.  This picture doesn't do it justice.  It is gorgeous and I made a bazillion mistakes but it doesn't matter!

I did a pass the stash to a woman that commented on it in the Midwest Cross Stitchers facebook group. 

I have been too obsessed with being on my phone and social media so I decided to leave the Stitch Mania facebook group and I unsubscribed to numerous some Floss Tubers too.  I still have my favorites:
Michelle of Bendy Stitchy
Leslie of Phat Cat Phlossing
Chelsea and Pricilla - The Real Housewives of Cross Stitch
Stash Sisters
Pam & Stephanie of Just Keep Stitchin'
Deb & Liz of Country Stitchers
Flannel Jammies farm
And last but not least my neighbor down the road, Kelly of the Joan and Kelly Show.

Can't give them up but I also can't have any more, I am just wasting so much time.

That's all for today - Love and Peace

Dianne

No comments:

Post a Comment