Friday, April 1, 2016

Friday, 4/1/16

I had an email this morning from GNC.  Advertising doughnuts that are fat burning.  So I click on it to see what the calorie count is and how much sugar there is and it pops up April Fool's.  To good to be true.  LOL

I did not have any thoughts of anger and resentment yesterday but I did have the bad dreams of my ex hunting me down and vandalizing my life.  I need that to stop!

OA For Today: Today I value the good opinion of my fellow humans but, good or bad, what others think cannot diminish the good feelings I have about myself.

OA Voices of Recovery:  Step Four: Make a fearless and searching inventory of ourselves.

It is month end at work and I have a ton of stuff to do.

Thank  you God for all my blessings.

Happy thoughts today.

No comments:

Post a Comment