Monday, February 15, 2016

2/15/16

It has snowed again.  It is suppose to ice and rain tonight.  Washington D.C. and the suburbs can't handle this kind of weather.  I am suppose to go back to work tomorrow but extremely worried about walking to work on icy sidewalks and falling.    I haven't done as much walking as my therapist has wanted me to.  I'm not as stable as a normal person so that just adds to the fear.

I have to admit, I like not working.  I should play the lottery so I can win and never have to work again.  Ha Ha!  That will never happen.

Just looked out the window and it is still snowing.

Have a great day.

1 comment:

  1. If you dont trust the ice just stayvin it would not help your work with you falling down
    It will take a lott longer to come back to work then
    Enjoy indoors and snug up with a book or cross stitch and concentrate on your recovery
    Xx

    ReplyDelete