Tuesday, December 23, 2014

12/23/14

Not much to blog about.  Had a good weekend.  We pigged out on pizza Saturday.  Oh, how I love pizza.  I actually am in love with a lot of food.  I set my goal for 2015 to not eat French fries.  An I started a month ago.  While I like them and always eat them, I find it is not so hard to give them up.  So I was thinking about my next food to give up.  "They" say, you shouldn't do that but there are certain foods that I shouldn't eat so giving them up is a good idea.  It has to be realistic though.  I would fail giving up bread, for example.  Or even chocolate. 

But maybe I could try, don't eat bread from the bread basket at a restaurant.  That would be a challenge but not impossible.  Another hard thing would be Pearson's Salted Nut Rolls.  My husband loves them and he always gives me one when he eats one.  I can say "no, thank you".  So now I have 3 things I don't need off "my plate".

So I have January 2015 food emissions.  My stitching goals are to not buy any more stitching supplies in 2015 and just work from my stash.  I have to finish up the present for my sister and one for a little girl I know and then I have 4 new projects I want to complete in 2015.  If I have time for more projects that will be awesome.

Now most of my food problems are with portion control.  One or 2 pieces of pizza is okay but 4 and a bread stick is just too much.  So that is something I need to work on. 

OA wisdom today - Today I am teachable, with freedom to grow, to change, to resolve problems and feel good!

No comments:

Post a Comment