Tuesday, December 2, 2014

12/2/14

Well this blog thing hasn't really worked for me.  I am now probably 150 lbs overweight.  I have tried everything.  My husband wants me to lose weight but he seems to sabotage me.  I was really involved in OA for a while but my husband was always putting it down and I got deflated and I gave up.  I just don't have any fight left in me.  So here it is 2014 and I have gotten no where.  Blogging isn't my thing, yet I know that if I could keep up on it, it would help me greatly.  So I will try again.

In June I picked up my cross stitch needle which I had abandoned for many years.  In just 5 months I have completed 4 projects.  I have found my passion again.  I am not very good at finding balance in my life.  Since I started stitching again, I haven't done much reading and I have abandoned my Bible study.  So balance seems to be what I should concentrate on.  

I am also addicted to facebook. 

Gosh, I have so many problems and issues.  It seems to overwhelm me and then I give up on everything.  So one day at a time. 

Goals for today:  Tonight - Do my personal accounting for month end November.  Stitch if I get that done.  At work - get bills paid and a dent made in the month end processing. 

One day at a time.  So today is a new beginning.

No comments:

Post a Comment