Tuesday, December 16, 2014

12/16/14

What a hectic morning.  We ride the subway into DC for work but there is a water main break at Federal Triangle so our subway had to back track and we got off at the Pentagon and took a taxi into work.  Wouldn't be so bad if I hadn't woke up with such a horrible headache.  I sat in my recliner last night and stitched for a couple hours.  I love stitching but when I get so engrossed in it I don't move or stretch and my shoulder seizes up.  That goes right up into my head.

Yesterday was a pretty good food day.  I did snack too much but no binging.  Saw a picture of myself today that was taken this summer.  It just emphasizes that I need to lose weight. 

Today's OA Voices of Recovery gives a reminder to trust your Higher Power.  But I need to remember to actually ASK my Higher Power for guidance. " so I will trust God to guide me and pray for the good sense to listen".

No comments:

Post a Comment