Thursday, December 18, 2014

12/18/14

Yesterday was a good food day.  I even went to a gathering at a friends house.  The had all my favorite appetizers.  That being "food".  I didn't have any!  I even drank plain water.  Did not snack last night when I got home and plopped down in front of the TV.  That is a huge accomplishment for me.  Most people would not understand what the big deal is but when you have an addiction, the tiniest things are a success.

But my downfall is keeping this momentum going.  A couple hours is all I can conquer.  Today is a new day.  OA FOR TODAY:  I have done enough "research" on diet and weight loss...
And I have.  I know what to do.  I just need to do it.

Didn't do any stitching yesterday but I did get in some reading on the subway. 

Off to start the day..........

1 comment:

  1. I am so proud of you!! It's not about being thin, it's about being happy. When we are happy we are too busy to eat. And giving up French Fries is huge!! You would be surprised what giving up one food can do for you. In June, add another food like chips and see what happens. Love you!

    ReplyDelete