Tuesday, November 29, 2011

11/29/11 Tuesday

Weighed in last night.  My weight has stayed the same.  Yesterday was a pretty good food day.  I did break down and drink a coke but I actually didn't feel good after I drank it.  I was going to try to skip lunch but broke down there too and went and got a chicken salad sandwich from the deli.  My lite popcorn came so today I am going to have that for lunch.  I am hoping for a good week.  I had a fairly good night sleep last night.  Still being haunted mentally by my ex but last night was better.

1 comment:

  1. Keep an eye on your carbs. Popcorn is a carb along with everything else white. Pasta, potatoes, bread and everything made with white flour. Keep in mind that you should have double or triple the protiens than your carbs. Keep up the good work and don't let the AH get to you. He is an idiot and barking up the wrong tree.

    ReplyDelete