Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Wed 12/14/11

I haven't written lately, because I feel like such a loser.  I have gained 1 1/2 lbs back so I am back to 240 lbs.  That is just so wrong.  My eating is so out of control again.  Not like it has ever been "in control". 
Today, I am starting to read "The Thin Books" by Jeane Eddy Westin.  I ordered it from Hazelden.  What I read today was interesting.  What am I going to be remembered for when I die?  The woman that was obsessed with food?  Not what I want.  I am going to try to take a journey with this book and see if it helps my mind and self-worth.  Part of my problem at work is boredom.  I love my job but there are some periods of time with nothing to occupy my mind.  My bosses are gone this week so that leaves me with time on my hands.  I brought my cross-stitch in.  I am going to try to spend my lunch hours working on a project.  I miss doing cross-stitch so hopefully that will help me feel better.  You know, doing something you love to do.

Hopefully, I will be back tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment