Thursday, May 5, 2016

Thursday, May 5th 2016

A new day to try again!

OA For Today: A flower takes a season to grow, a tree long years to mature. Each growing thing, myself included, has a timetable for growth.

I think my personal growth may be stunted. I know what to do and what not to do with food but I just can't get going.

I am starting the Sunny Dawn Johnston 44 day detox again.  My sister wants me to do it with her so I will try again.  Here is the website if you want to check it out:

Go to sunnydawnjohnston.com/44daydetox and join us now. You will pick up right where we are.

Today - I let go of feeling everyone's stuff.  I will maintain my own energy consistently.

I have always been sensitive.  I feel the negativity of those close to me. I get overwhelmed by it. Sometimes I get angry by it.  Mostly, I just get depressed by it.  Then I stuff those emotions down with food.  My husband is so unhappy in his job. He is so negative.  His blood pressure is so high.  It really drags me down.  Then I have my bigot co-worker that can't say anything nice about anyone or any group of people.  I can feel myself deflating when they have a tirade.

However: Today: I know I am a strong, capable person.  I can maintain my own energy and not absorb everyone else's.  I will just witness other people.

So now...How do I maintain my own energy?  That is a hard question.  I don't think I can do this.  My Overeaters Anonymous knowledge is prevailing here.  I cannot so this without God.  So to maintain my own energy I need to pray for assistance all day long.  I have never been a good prayer so that is something to work on today.

Peace, Love and Hope..........

No comments:

Post a Comment