Wednesday, May 4, 2016

Happy Star Wars Day

Happy Star Wars Day - May the 4th be with you.

My control with eating is not doing so great. Again!  I was doing pretty good with WW but I felt that just eating the frozen meals wasn't that healthy even though it kept me low in calories.  I was doing so much better at weight loss back then.  So today I had a WW frozen meal for breakfast and lunch. When I go to the grocery store this weekend I will pick up some more.  I need to get back on track.  I think I am starting to gain some weight back.  NOT GOOD!

I stopped and picked up my "ice crystals" from Michael's framers.  Forgot to take a picture of it.  Will try to remember tonight when I get home.

Nothing real exciting going on in my life right now.  We are just in limbo with the move.  Just a waiting game until we get closer to the move date.

Peace and Love,

No comments:

Post a Comment