Tuesday, July 14, 2015

7/14/15 Tuesday

I mentioned yesterday that I had been to the dentist on Saturday.  3 hours in his chair getting a filling removed and then a root canal.  In 2 weeks I get to go back for a crown - WOO HOO!  My mouth hurts so much and the really weird thing is it feels like deep inside my tooth it itches,  I think a by-product of this is a headache.  I can give my mouth a break during the day but at night I clench my jaw and I wake up with so much mouth pain.  Hope it heals soon.  The really down side is, it does NOT stop me from eating.

I was in no mood to walk over to weight watchers for weigh in today.  I will have to go tomorrow.  I know I have gained, I feel like I have.  I wish I could wrap my head around the feeling inside me that I want to go on an eating frenzy.  I am reading the book "The Middlesteins" it is about a women that eats a ton of food and has numerous food related medical problems.  I hope this book ends with some insight since I can kind of relate to this woman.

Last week and this week I have been listening to 4 OA meetings a day.  I don't think that is necessary anymore.  I now need to figure out which ones I can get the most out of.  This little tidbit came from today.  Compulsive overeating did an admirable job of helping me bury my fears alive.  Amazing how food can calm an anxiety.

Goodness, I am so tired right now I could lay my head down and go to sleep.

No comments:

Post a Comment