Wednesday, April 29, 2015

4/29/15

One day of Weight Watchers counting points.  No wonder I am overweight.  Everything I like is to high in points.  I need to find a way to eat vegetables.  I felt like I was starving yesterday.  Of course I wasn't.  I think it was just the thought of "nope, can't have that".  Like tonight my husband is making spaghetti.  I can only have 1/2 cup of noodles.  If you can only eat 1/2 cup of noodles...I salute you.  I am not a vegetable fan.  I do like cucumbers but I bet they are going to get old eating them every day.  I need to eat vegetables without hiding them in sauces and dips.  I don't know how I grew up hating them.  I can't eat a raw tomato at all.  I have tried many times.  Yuk.  But I can eat them cooked or made into spaghetti sauce!!  I also can't eat a mushroom.  The other vegetables I can eat a bit of.  This is going to be tough but I want to succeed.

OA tells you to ask your Higher Power for help.  I guess I had better start praying.

No comments:

Post a Comment