Tuesday, April 28, 2015

4/28/15

I have such a hard time blogging and journaling.  I think it is because I beat myself up when I do it.

So this is what I did yesterday...I walked around to the other side of the block that I work on and joined Weight Watchers.  Since I am a food-a-holic I think about food all day long.  Well joining WW isn't helping with that in this first 24 hours because all I am doing is trying to figure out meals that stay in my point range.  It would be so helpful if I liked vegetables.  Veggies are mostly free foods.  My mother was a horrible cook so I think that is the reason I like junk food or pasta.  Joining WW was a hard thing to do. Since I can't seem to lose weight on my own, I feel like I have failed again.  But I need to get this weight off.  I am in so much physical pain.  I actually weighed in about 10 lbs less than I thought I would so that was a positive.  There is a WW meeting every day at noon at this location so I think I will try to go often, as if it were a OA meeting.

I purchased a used Kindle about 5 weeks ago and my co-worker told me about Kindle Unlimited on Amazon so I have been reading like crazy.  I am reading a series about a retired police office by Nelson DeMille.  I also read a book about Grover Cleveland.  Plus lots of other books.  At home I am reading Threat Vector by Tom Clancy.  The book itself is huge so I don't carry it back and forth to work with me.  It is nearly too big for me to hold even (because of the incredible pain in my hands and wrists)  The book didn't need to be that big.  The font and spacing are a bit larger than a normal book.  Tom Clancy must have a tiny..... never mind....

I finished my stitching project for my cousin.  I hope to wash it tonight and take a photo of it.  I bought a white frame for it.  After I iron it I will see if the frame is big enough and I will take it to Michael's to get framed this weekend.  I am going to the family reunion in Montana but I think I will ship this to my cousin ahead of me.

Have a great day. 

No comments:

Post a Comment