Thursday, June 25, 2015

June 25 Stitch from Stash update

My Stitch from Stash June totals are:
Spent 9.89 for the booklet Woodland Babies
Earned 4.00 for Block 6 of Save the Stitches.


Here are the pictures.  The way the picture came out on Block 6 it looks like it is getting narrower but it really isn't.  Almost time to start block 7.


This is my new project I started in the middle of June.  It is called Mason Jar Lineup.  It will be for my kitchen when I am done.  I found the frame for it at Goodwill.
This is the project I am going to work on at work.  It is from the booklet Woodland Babies.  My niece asked for a fox so I am going to try to work on this in any spare time I have.  lol


Onto other things.  I had a fairly good food day yesterday.  I am always famished at suppertime so I eat way too much.  Last night it was basically just a bowl of lettuce but it was way too much.  I did make my goal to do a little spiritual studying before starting to work on my cross stitch.  That was a good accomplishment for me.  Working on the spiritual is a big part of OA.

Today I am grateful for all the people in my life.

1 comment:

  1. That fox is so cute! Love the start of your Mason Jar Project!

    ReplyDelete