Wednesday, June 24, 2015

June 24 2015

My weigh in yesterday showed a gain of .02.  So not too bad. 


I remembered to listen in on the OA phone call this morning.  In the "Voices of Recovery" reading there was the sentence, I am different from a normal eater.  So true.  My portions are just way too big when I do attempt to eat "normal".  I have a lot of work to do.  But as the last sentence of the reading said, Today I can rest easy in the fact that I am not alone. 


I did some spiritual studying last night and then I was going to stitch but I was too tired.  I love to sit and cross stitch but I think I have to get in the mind set of doing the spiritual first.   I should do a little spiritual every evening. 


OA's For Today: Do I sabotage myself...
                          
                                  I am willing to examine old ways of thinking.

No comments:

Post a Comment