Thursday, May 7, 2015

5/7/15

Yesterday was a little better food wise.  I still felt like I was on an eating frenzy.  When I have this desire to eat, I would stop and think...Am I hungry?  A couple times yes, and a couple no.   It did help yesterday to have the bowl of broccoli with my WW entrée.  Also, in the afternoon I ate my peaches.  I got the kind in the freezer section with no sugar added.  I put a little cinnamon on them.  It tasted like peach cobbler.  I am taking the tomato juice out of my morning routine.  While it fills me up I think it has too much salt.  At least I hope this water retention.  I am going to be so sad to gain weight on my second weigh in. 

I have a busy day at work today so hopefully that will keep my mind occupied.

Have a great day.

No comments:

Post a Comment