Wednesday, May 6, 2015

5/6/15

On Monday, I had my first weigh in with Weight Watchers.  I lost a pound.  Pretty sure it was because I was wearing a different pair of pants that are a lighter material.

Since I decided to do this, I feel like I am starving and can't get enough food.  So it comes down to I am not getting enough food because I don't have enough plain vegetables and fruits in my diet.  I eat all the wrong foods so I am only allowed a 1/2 cup of most things I like to eat.  So I am really hungry.  I feel like I am on a feeding frenzy.  Today, I tried to bring enough stuff to work so I could stop this feeling.  I brought my WW egg sandwich, a can of tomato juice, a cup of raw cucumber, a cup of cooked broccoli and a cup of peaches.  I also have my WW frozen lunch entrée.   Crazy thing is I have a desire to wolf it all down now.  I don't believe I am actually hungry.  I think there is something wrong in my head.

My rings are really tight so I am not losing weight I feel like I am gaining.  So today I hope to get control of this with the extra veggies and fruits. 

My depression is pretty high right now too.  I have been going to bed around 8:00 each night and I am not doing anything except reading.  That is an escape mechanism for me.  Really weepy today.  My husband and I are planning to move back to WI in April.  And while I want to go back, it is really scary because we will have no income till we find jobs.  Also, I have a co-worker that I just want to scream at.  This is what I would scream -  SHUT UP SHUT UP SHUT UP.  She drives me nuts and is making my great job not so great. 

Okay, I am off to try to make this a good day.

No comments:

Post a Comment