Tuesday, January 1, 2019

Happy 2019

Happy 2019.  I hope this is a good year.  I am not going to make resolutions.  I always break them and disappoint myself. But there are some things I am going to try.  I am going to eliminate as much wheat as I can from my diet.  Numerous things have made me think about this.  I was thinking back to when I didn't weigh so much and I rarely at bread. I ate a lot of salad.   Also, I had a dietitian once tell me I should not eat wheat.  I also read about blood types and mine says wheat is an issue.  So I am going to try.  I realize I probably can' get it out 100% but I am going to try to get it down.



Reading:
Finished J.A.Jance's Deadly Stakes
Finished Jane Kirkpatrick's A Light in the Wilderness
Finished A.J. Finn's The Woman in the Window. did not see the story taking that turn.  Interesting.
Finished Craig Johnson's Depth of Winter

Stitching:

I have finished very few projects this year.  But I have a couple I am working on.  I have my baby sampler for my new great niece to the point I am just waiting for her to be born and get her name and birth date.

I have pulled out my Mason Jar Lineup and started stitching it again.

I am also going to start Hands On Design's Live Within Your Harvest.  I am going to use it for my smalls exchange at my May retreat.

Here is the finish for my sunflower and teacup bird


That's all for today.

Love and Peace, Dianne

No comments:

Post a Comment