Monday, August 22, 2016

Monday 8/22/16

Today is my last Monday at my job in DC.  I love this job.  But I can't take it to Wisconsin with me.
We are still living in a sea of boxes.  This week the last of our food will be eaten.  I am excited and nervous.  So glad to be going home but there is so much that can go wrong in the next 10 days.

Since my stitching is packed along with everything else, I have just been reading.  I am up to book 55 this year.

Since I am moving home, I have had a lot more thoughts about mom.  Sure wish she could have stayed healthy until I got there.  So strange to think of her as gone.  Looking forward to spending time with my niece.  She has severe anxiety and I think we could benefit from some quality time together.
I am eating too much.  Again.  Not really binging but my portion sizes are too big.  Need to take a breath and calm down.

Peace and Love

No comments:

Post a Comment