Friday, July 8, 2016

July 8, 2016

I didn't post in June because it was so awful,  I flew to Wisconsin to spend a week taking care of my mother who was gravely ill.  My sisters had taken the week and a half before I got there.  We stayed with her pretty much 24/7.  She would start to get better so the insurance company would say "okay, she has to leave the hospital". So then we would go to the nursing home/rehab facility.  A total of 7 ambulance rides.  Which did not help things.  I flew home and a few days later she passed away.  Then I flew back to do the funeral and start clearing her apartment out.  Then I went back to work.  then I flew back to help finish cleaning out her apartment by June 30th.

It was exhausting and heartbreaking and that is why I haven't been posting.  I am just so tired.


1 comment:

  1. Sorry for your loss, Dianne. Sending you thoughts of comfort and strength.

    ReplyDelete