Wednesday, January 21, 2015

Stitch from Stash update 1/21/15

Well all my good intentions to blog everyday have not gone like I had hoped.  But today I need to get my Stitch for Stash goals posted.  I will have to hit my food goals later.

Stitch for Stash - Month of January 2015
Spent $ - Zero!!
Earned - Finished block 3 of Save the Stitches and did a small yellow rose.  I think that equates to $12.00
New Starts - I am working on daffodils

I added a picture of the musical one I did in December,  Finished it on 12/31/14.  All the components are from left over stash.



 
Here are the goals I set for myself for 2015:

1.      Spiritual

a.      Read daily scripture

b.      Study for meetings

c.      Go to Sunday worship and Friday Bible study

2.      Health

a.      Keep forbidden foods (French fries, onion rings, bread basket)

b.      Small portions

c.      Drink more water

3.      Emotional

a.      Journal -blog

b.      read

 
4.      Materialism

a.      Stitch from Stash

b.      Do I really need this?

 
5.      Creativity

a.      Stitch every day

8 comments:

  1. Your Save the Stitches piece looks stunning! Great colour choice. I have saved each month's block.....I should make the time to actually get started :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for your kind comments. I am loving the Save the Stitches. To stay motivated, I am trying to do one block then switch to another project. I must finish that project before I can go onto the next block of StS. So hopefully by the end of the year I will have lots of projects done,

      Delete
  2. I love your Save the Stitches and although I have seen a few versions this is the first one in these colours. Very tempting but it isn't in my stash so I must resist.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Zero spend :-) well done, good luck with all your 2015 goals

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrtats on being on goals target!
    Beautiful work! Love the blue piece!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations on your progress this month. Your goal setting is inspiring.

    ReplyDelete